- DCI FACEBOOK PAGE BOASTS 458K FOLLOWERS
- THE ADMIN/EDITOR IS A FOLLOWER’S FAVORITE
- CITIZENS HAVE MADE USE OF DCI TOLL-FREE NO. 0800722203 #FichuakwaDCI anonymously
- PAGE CREATED TO ENHANCE DCI/CITIZENS RELATIONS
- Pillon passenger
- cooling their heels
- Hawk-Eyed Sleuths
This image at the shooting range elicited a lot of response with guys wanting to know whether these 2 were dci sleuths or civilians.
Comments in regards to the two shooting participants above were hilarious.
- Allan Juma With such beauty, i want to get arrested, you have to come and ransack my house without a warrant. I will not resist.
- Mwalimu Tonney Bleah If these are the hawk-eyed sleuths, then this makes becoming a miscreant very tempting…
- EDGAR TV Hawa wanapatikana wapi admin si ueke location kindly they are giving Kenyan men sleepless nights
- Aɭɓɘʀt Aɭɓɘʀt Me right now in a self shooting competition. Whatever the shot doesn’t matter.
DCI FORENSIC LAB
Multi-million DCI National Forensic Laboratory launched by President uhuru Kenyatta
Suspects who lure men and spike their drinks(Basmati Babes) to rob them arrested
- Edwin Buhere Lazy entitled scammers who think they can make money easily by defrauding Kenyans looking for fun and debauchery! Good job on this one! Iwe funzo!
2. Vicky Wins Excellent work there, thank you for saving the man. Now I suggest you stop calling those thugs ‘babes”, this is a very important “lovers” slogan and it will loose it’s meaning at this rate.
4.Alinoor Karu With special preference for men of Caucasian origin promising them blissful moments with a happy ending these are modern days Mekatilili and Kinjekitile fighting on behalf of colonial fighters
5.Obi Senior With the babes preference of Caucasian men, it means sisi wakisii tuko safe. The hawk eyed sleuths are doing a great job
6.John Maloba yaaayeeee ,but DCI you said they were beautiful damsels. These ones have serious mileage yaaawaaaa.
Toyota Wish with 2 women occupants ferrying Marijuana
- Rhino K’OgaloLegalize and decriminalise marijuana.
- Laban OndiekiR.I.P Hon.Ken Okoth!You did not leave long to see the dreams you championed for go a waste.See now our daughters of Jezebel are being chased for transporting a drug that could cure many chronic diseases in our bodies as wells as hopelessness orchestrated by the oppressive regime that has seen the prize of Lpg gas skyrocket for some goons to raise campaign money.Jah…rastafari
Godwins Agutu is alleged to have been impersonating government officials and receiving hefty bribes
- Njange Maina
This guy Agutu, he calls himself the Director of Network Action Against Corruption (NAAC). He also disguises himself as an undercover agent but he likes TV interviews like something else. This time round, DCI tuambieni ukweli. Also, pick-up that land case from where these guys left
- Odhiambo VictorDCI….. I like the way you paint out the picture of how this criminals have been masquerading out here as the said government officials…….the kind of narrative composition you are writing about these criminals even some facilitators can’t fathom while putting on paper at the same time anyway ,congratsto the writer.
3. Mo Ka Ya Hapo kwa….scampered for their dear life leaving their master and his deputy in the hands of our sleuths….Agutu’s history in farud stinks to high heaven…. Admin uko sure hujatusi wakubwa (anti graft director)This guy Agutu, lives purely on “brains” he goes with the crime trends and sometimes is always ahead. It’s fortunate, unfortunate or both, that he never had a chance to meet the fake judge from nakuru otherwise they would have nullified the upcoming presidential elections and arrested the defendant. He will soon enter somalia and demand for bribes from terrorists.Aaaaargh! DCI yawa! You forget the part: ” an angry mob stood by heavily armed with a consortium of projectiles ready to dismantle their sorry craniums and send them on a direct early visit to their maker! Were it not for our hawk-eyed sleuths who swung into action and saved the miscreants from facing the wrath of the aforementioned mob!… ” Kitu kaa hiyo buana!!This agutu was once posted here some times back for having different various crimes of impersonating .goodness so he was not even jailed after all im schoked to see him once more still going around coning people once more he will get out since our court system its a total fail continue doing what he know best conning..what a country .na sura nayo pia its should be enough to send him cooling his heels in jail
Kidnap and rape suspect who was arrested by DCI sleuths
- Khen WarrenHii ndio jicho pevu miuskia?
- Jimmy GakioKidogo kidogo uskie they’re released on bond pending investigations or no enough evidence
- Victor Osigamiscreant kamili hawa si mnafaa kuwamaliza tu, what else after raping someone’s mum in turns? shoot to kill these bad behaved boys bana. For if you spare them into courtrooms, they will bail themselves out, and continue.
- Laura MichaelKwani huyu anaona up and down at once
- Shadrack BabuWhile I applaud our detective writer for the good job..I feel there are issues that remain sensitive and confidential not to be shared in public. I’m imagining what the family is going through, now that this rape information is out in public.
Samuel Njeru MuthintheCharles Nyagah Mitaru, (Chao)
- Sheila LyonaI don’t think we should use our taxes to feed such monsters in prison. Death row asap.
- Mbatia RowelIt seems like criminals,especially sexual offenders have taken their “game” to a higher level,this days they not only defile,or rape their victims,but they also kill them in cold blood.And what is more worrying is that we have so many such criminals roaming the country.Everyone should watch his or her back,ni kubaya saana.
3.Kelvin NjoguThis now is serious. The law in asian countries is a bit harsh and ruthless but should be applied to some criminals.. what’s the need of keeping such blood thirsty animals among people??5.Stephen WaruiThis is mental health issues, I’m happy that Directorate of Criminal Investigations – DCI have arrested him and put a halt to his detrimental behavior and acts BUT very disappointed that they have masked his face yet they put the full 3 names of victims who are endangered witnesses for all sundry #FichuakwaDCI
Boniface Ouko conned job seekers but had his date with DCI sleuths
- George WainainaSince the handshake i can see our brothers from the lake are tying to catch up with their counterparts from the mountains come slowly mr. Peter Kamuri alias Ouko. #Good work team DCI.
- Kenneth OlayoHow people fall for these scams I don’t know. How can someone be promising you a lucrative job, yet he himself looks like he hasn’t had a proper meal in days?
- Moses Mosiah NthunthiNa Akona kichwa iko kombo ama ni nyinyi mmetilt kidogo juu ya interrogation???
- Reuben MainaCrime number#1 pretending to be Okuyu to make his evil doing sound more cultural #2 to the new admin posting this ” we need our God chosen narrator back please… No hard feelings
- Benard McDonald NudiHe almost coned me last year after a connection by a friend, we even met at junction mall where he made me pay parking fee,and pay his car fuel, I was to pay him 15000 upon receiving my job letter, fortunately I was smart enough and demanded that he send a screenshot of my said letter from his comp, after which he blocked me and later on abused me on whatsapp
- Ken LastbornWell done DCI, but we need our narrator back,, we know his handwriting.. We’re all in the state of quagmire. Kindly investigate.This is pure forgery
Illustration of a prisoner escaping from lawful custody
- Fardh Thigalu. Pitter patter najua ni ile ina involve kasuku ya kimbo na ndoo ya maji baridi.Na unajimwagilia ukirukaruka vile broke men hufanya time ya coitus2.John Maloba Lakini DCI jamani. I was just chilaxing mdogomdogo enjoying my weed alafu you come up with this to hurt my ribs !! Surely !
3.Eng. Sammy P. OnyangoThe public will always play the role of watch’king..The way DCI has been proactive and swift in the delivery of services, we should reciprocate by giving information that assists in all ways.The officer became suspicious that all was not well when the pitter-patter of splashing water suddenly stopped, followed by an eerie silence. When he went to check, he was confronted by a half-full basin of lathered water, a piece of kipande soap and the prisoner’s clothes. The remandee was nowhere to be seen.
A man who has specialized in defrauding single vulnerable women who are on their way to retirement was yesterday arrested by detectives. Wycliffe Amakobe Omunga, targets lonely women who are about to receive their pension before showering them with sweet nothings and promises of a blissful retirement together.
After being swept off their feet, the lovestruck women are duped into starting businesses with the con who then disappears with their entire savings leaving them heartbroken and desolate.
Wycliffe Amakobe makes a living off retiree ladies
In one such instance, a woman who had just received Sh780,050 from a pension scheme was swindled the entire amount by the con. This is after she was tricked into a love affair with the man, who later advised her that they should jointly start a water refilling business.
Oblivious of his intentions, the woman gave him the money to start it and that marked the beginning of her woes. What started as a blossoming love story and a joint retirement venture ended in premium tears. The relationship immediately crumbled like a house of cards after the man disappeared with entire amount.
- Achi Mariam “Bleated and mooed onoematopically like the animals”“They carried the animals aloft bleating and mooing rhythmically.”It’s the rusungu for me
2.Emmeldah Beryl DCI did you say Onomotopoeically?Wuuuueh! I need to visit DCI offices for English lessons
An armed suspect who had his face rearranged by the public
- Tabs G TabzYour English teacher should be rewarded.. The imagination takes one to scene of crime from the comfort of his/her house.
- Clement MuriukiBut before Miheso handcuffed the thug and led him to the police station, an angry mob of nduthi men that was chasing closely behind baying for his blood, descended on him with an avalanche of blows and kicks, disfiguring his dental arrangement and gifting him a swollen eye.Atí they did what???
- Bartunen Rutto“SWEPT OFF HIS FEET”..Admin, you sound romantic while narrating serious issue. Ama uko Naivasha??
- Hajj Nur HajjDisfiguring his dental arrangements before gifting him a swollen eye. hawk eyed cpl miheso my instructor at national police college
- Guymos NjengaFor compositions, let your kids follow DCI for good, proper and comprehensive language
- Ochieng KopiyoThe writer of this script MUST have been a literature student. he not only gives what we call, “vivid description,” of events as they unfolded but also bringing out the highest degree of humour in it. these elements make his/her post captivating…!!! he then crowns it with a picture that matches the post, probably as a prove to all that he/she has said. very creative… Daniel Oguma come and see one of our own baa…
7.Robbinson OdhiamboAnd Bwana DCI what happened to his face because all I can see are bumps and potholes.Anyway you can be called Musungu but you cant escape kisungusungu.
Illustration of sleuths bursting criminals seeking help from a witch
- Abiud OluochYour cartoonist is top of the game, now I have a rough idea how the Sleuths look like.. they’ve always been faceless until now
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations – DCI kindly get this witch doctor a corner office. Ensure he’s well supplied with the right tools of work (bees, dry bones, dirty old nails, black feathers e.t.c) ,Miscreants will have no place to hide.
- Nyambu GitauHapa mlikosea waluhya heshima kidogo, unagonga kichwa ya mtu na kuku?
- Bonface KinungiDCI you should also investigate those wagangas kwani hakuna ata mmoja huwa anatimbu nguvu za kike. Ama all women are powerful
- Emmeldah BerylAti DCI Riswa !Kudos to the Sleuth cartoonist and Sleuth script writer always serving the country, updating us and entertaining us at the same time!